Friday, May 13, 2011

Nursery Ideas!

I wanted to post some ideas that have been floating around in my head for a while now. Chris already picked out the bedding and Auntie Michonne made the most awesome quilt I have ever seen! So I have some pretty good bases to work with.


















Ok, so I like the bedding Chris picked out below to the right, but I want to stay away from making everything matchy-matchy. So I am going to mix it up with some bold colors on the walls, like a bright green and maybe a dark blue stripe. Then of course you can see I LOVE the idea of a tree on the wall. I think they’re so neat! And last but not least, a definite focal point in the room will be Meesh’s Quilt. Isn’t it lovely?!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! I cannot wait tonsee what you come up with for littlemdude's room :-) it will definitely be amazing! Glad you love the quilt, I had so much fun making it!

    ReplyDelete