Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nor Cal.... :)

You know me, I like to tell my story in pictures.... We took Austin on a mini trip to meet my grandparents and aunts and uncles... I took WAY less pictures than I wanted to, but since we were only in each place for a day or so, it was all i could manage. Enjoy! :)

Cousin Kelsey and Austin


Aunt Cindy and Kelsey






Great Grandma Joyce and Austin

Great Grandma and Great Grandpa with Austin

Great Papa Ted and Austin

Austin, me and Papa Ted

Austin and Great Papa Ben


Austin and Great Grandma Karen



Austin and his new BFF Clayton

Austin and Aunt Deb (uncle Marty in the background.)

Austin and Cousin Tristan

Me and one of the loves of my life... Bobby! I miss this chick like crazy!



Aunt Bonny and Austin (She was there when I was born. :) )


This was an amazing, but way too short trip. I got to see many people in a few days time, but always wish for more. If I had to pick out my favorite moments, they would be getting to see my Papa Ted, it has been way too long, and so much has changed, but I am glad that I got to spend some time with him; and getting to see Bobby. She has been a friend of mine for a long time that I had lost touch with, and we have one of those friendships where it could be days, weeks or  in this case years, but we always pick up right where we left off. Her son is amazing and I know that he and Austin will be lifelong friends as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment