Friday, May 27, 2011

Baby Shower Pictures

My good friends Michonne and Courtney threw me a baby shower in April. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and the Bean is so lucky too because he got all kinds of goodies. :) There are hundreds of pictures from that day, but I picked out my favorites to share with you. Thanks Meesh and Court for making this day so special for me and my family. And thanks to all of my friends and family that came.

Breakfast with the family before the Shower. :)

Aunt Deb feelin' the Bean

The Loot!

Donna, Erica and I

Amber and I

Me feeding one of Janice's twins, so precious!

The Grandmommies


Mom and I <3

One of the amazing baskets I got that day.


Mom just informed me that the toy I am holding already has new batteries because she wore out the ones it came with. :)

The Shark Blanket that Aunt Deb made us! Perfect for those games this winter!

My favorite shirt from Michonne... :)

Michonne's mom made me a beautiful quilt! I can see where Meesh gets her amazing quilting skills!

A's Stuff!

I loved every minute of this day. From the Shower to breakfast with the family to the amazing dinner we had afterward. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life and cannot wait to share the Bean with all of them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment