Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree....

Better late than never, huh....
This Christmas will surely be one that I will never forget. As we embarked on our first Christmas as a family of 3 + two canine babies, I couldn't help but think of all the traditions from my childhood, and all of the things that I want my son to love as much as me... like Sugar Cookies, Stockings (always my favorite part Christmas morning), knowing and understanding the reason for the season, and most importantly being a giver before all else. While this Christmas was hectic to say the least, I still hope that we were able to lay down a foundation for him, and even though he doesn't grasp any of it at only 6 months old, some day he will look back at these pictures and I will be able to share some stories to remind him.














No comments:

Post a Comment