Friday, November 25, 2011

Gotta Love my Meesh!

I have so much to catch up on here, but first things first! My sister from another mister, Michonne Dietrich, bestowed upon me a Versatile Blogger Award. So all I have to do is share 7 things about myself then pass it on to someone else. :)

 
1) My most favorite thing in this world is taking pictures. Ever since I was very very young I have had some sort of camera in my hand. I hope to share more and more pictures with you all!

2) I snort when I laugh... Those of you that know me, know this well because I laugh a lot. :) Maybe its because I have such funny friends and family!

3) I LOVE to eat Slim Jims.... gross, right? I know, it totally is, but I can't help myself.

4) I am a closet singer. I was in choir and did talent shows in school, but dropped it in High School. I secretly wish I had more opportunities to sing, and seriously considered joining our Hospital's Choir...

5) I will take Coca Cola over Pepsi any day.

6) I have an amazing family that includes more than just my blood relatives. Miss Meesh is one of them. I have a favorite quote that says Friends are the Family we choose for ourselves, and I can definitely say I am more than blessed to have chosen such great family members.

7) Lastly, my son is my life. There was a moment when I thought I might lose him, and even though he was brand new at the time, I knew I didn't want to be in a world where he didn't exist. I don't talk a lot about how that whole ordeal made me feel because I don't think its good to dwell on things that we cannot change, but I will say this: When all hope is lost, when you feel like you are going to fade away, god is always there to guide you back, and in the process he makes miracles happen.

So now I get to pass this on to someone else! And there is no one else that can hold a candle to my good friend Laura Kincaid. I have known this beautiful woman for most of my life, but since we both went our separate ways in grade school, we had a hard time keeping in touch. Since modern technology has given us Facebook and MySpace, we were able to reconnect and picked up just like we saw each other the week before. Not only is she beautiful, but she is an amazing mother now and man oh man do her kiddos take after her! I could sit here all day and go on and on about his wonderful friend of mine, but instead I will bestow upon her this award!


No comments:

Post a Comment